19 November 2012

Metro Bag

I got this pattern forever ago from Grand Revival Design. It's the Metro Bag, and she's got a nifty thing going where you can get the pattern for free if you share her book on Facebook or Twitter. I made two (so far).

The first one (below) was my "test" version where I just wanted to see if I could follow a pattern. I used fabric from Cosmo Cricket's line Salt Air. My second one (above) was made with Jay McCarroll's Center City fabric. I added a snap and fun button to the bag (detailed photo at the end of the post), and it is just perfect! This is a great size bag and easy pattern to follow and quick to make.



4 comments:

  1. These bags came out really great! Nice work. I love the Center City Fabric! How appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It has been months and I finally got around to posting this. I use them all the time and I really like the pattern!

      Delete
  2. Those look great! And I LOVE the red fabric! OMG so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dude! Are you still starting to sew? This would be a great beginner's pattern. :)

      Delete