06 February 2012

Catch Up

I know I’m not alone in having a bunch of unfinished projects, but they make me kind of anxious. While I appreciate that having all sorts of projects or a huge stash exhilarates some of you, for me it’s like I’m a step closer to becoming a hoarder. (And this brings up all sorts of personal fears that I’m going to inherit the hoarding tendencies that seem to plague my mom’s side of the family tree!)

So I’m on a mission to play catch up to get these projects finished and follow through on as many of my crafting/DIY plans as possible. Over the weekend I made some headway by sending out some cards and working on two little sewing projects. I started these Christmas pillow covers over a year ago!


Altogether it took only a few hours to make these (so why did I drag it out over a year?!?!). I bought a charm pack and made the front, and then added a border with the same fabric I used for the back. (I followed the simple instructions HERE for the back of the pillow.) That’s it! Simple, finished. Now I can put them away for the next 9 months.




1 comment:

  1. I love your pillows!!! So festive!!! At least they are now ready for this year!

    ReplyDelete